September 2, 2022 - Participants Include:
Jim Bennett - @FairTaxOfficial
John Richardson - @ExpatriationLaw
Adopting the Fair Tax would create fairness in taxation for both US residents and Americans abroad. Generally the Fair Tax would:
- simply the tax code (The Fair Tax is only 131 pages)
- remove the need for the IRS
- move the United States to a system of territorial taxation
- end the practical application of US citizenship taxation
- ensure that every US resident actually paid federal tax
- and more ...
How will the increase in IRS funding impact the culture of taxation in the United States?
Previous podcasts with Jim Bennett and Steve Hayes include: